Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekend Destressing Journaling

After a long work week I spent sunday on journaling, updating my music list and take in use my newly bought washi tapes^^ 
New loose trouser from H&M. Comfortable to wear at home.

Received this yesterday*.* Bought from Ebay. So many pretty washi tapes, I had a really hard time restraining myself from buying over 10+ washi tapes T.T

I got myself two wide washi tapes. This are so pretty because there are scenery prints on them. 
At first, this one caught my eye when I was buying them, because of the snowy scenery which seemed cozy. But after receiving them I like both of them as much!


How they look when rolled out: Looks much lighterand detailed.

This looks more vivid because of the colors.

I think I'm going to buy more of these washi tapes after seeing how nice they look^^

- Mimi


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...