Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Favourites

It has been a cold May month with lots of rain. I hope June will be more forgiving. I don't like rainy weather because it makes me feel depressed=/ I think there's something with light that makes me happy and more energetic whenever there are sunny days. 
Well, over to this months favourites and purchases.

After trying The Body Shop's Mango shower gel I was pleasantly surprised and decided to try more of their shower gels. I purchased the Fuji Green tea shower gel. I have never tried Green tea scented shower products before, but this one is nice and refreshing. The scent doesn't fade away quickly, it lingers on the skin. That is the main reason I love The Body Shops shower gels^^

I know that I drink too little water. Since it's nearing summer it's important for the body to stay hydrated, which is why I have gotten me this cute, big bottle with a tap. Makes it easier to stay motivated to get these 8 glasses of water!

My new makeup routine and favourites:
 Urban Decays naked skin foundation for a nice and healthy complexion. 3CE magic touch face maker for contouring. Mac Brooke Shield Mortal veluxe eyeshadow for a hint of colour to the eyes.

The brushes from The Real Techniques are sooooo good and reusable! Easy to clean and they don't have any fallouts after cleansing them in water and soap.

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...