Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Current Faves!

My current favourite makeup and skincare routine. I'm a hauler and have alot of unused products that I have decided to start to try out now instead of letting them rotting in the closet. I need to save money and stop buying new cosmetics T.T 

I mean, It must have been a reason that I bought them in the first place xD Ehm...although I know one of the reasons is I'm easily influenced and inspired by youtube makeup tutorials. Nevertheless, I get really happy whenever I use a product that I have bought awhile ago and they turns out to deliver very good. Can't believe why I haven't used them in the first place when I first bought them!

One of my makeup pouches, stuffed with recent and old purchases.

My current favourites:
* Etude House Fantastic color eyes in Rose Garden * Urban Decay Naked skin liquid foundation - feels so weightless and great coverage (review is coming up in a later post) * NailsInc new fresh colors for spring * The Body Shop Mango shower gel - smells so nice and the scent lingers quite a while after shower, unlike other shower gels that smells nice when-in-shower but not after 
* UD eyeshadow primer

My current skincare after cleansing: 
The Kiehl's Midnight recover concentrate is amazing! Skin turns out smooth and moisturised the next morning. Their facial cream is simple but an effective moisturiser. Love this two in combo^^ I want to try more products from Kiehl's later.

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...