Sunday, March 2, 2014

I Must Stop...

I don't know what's up with me, but lately I have gone crazy shopping asian cosmetics from Ebay-.- It's always like that when I get my paycheck. I remember when I was in high school, I didn't cared for makeup and couldn't understand why my friends needed to buy more than 10 different shades of red lipsticks or nail polishes when they didn't even got to use all of it. Honestly, I never cared for cosmetics...until now recently haha...

I suddenly have a kind of understanding of why some girls must have a big collection of lipsticks, foundations and nail polishes in all kind of colours. I'm guilty of this. I think it's because of colours. When I see a nice shade of colour, either in lipgloss or blush, I know I must have it. Difficult to resist. It's worst now, when winter is slowly passing and new spring collections with cute, lively colours is showing up.
19 lipsticks/tints/gloss totally this month...I have never bought that much lipsticks and lip products as I did this month. Really have to control myself, if not, my wallet is going to suffer-.-


Some of the hauls...

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...