Sunday, March 2, 2014

Beauty Favourites in the Past and This month

I want to start to post monthly beauty and health favourites, because I love trying new pampering products and think it's ok to document their effects and remind me about what I focused mostly on in the different months. This month I have bath, handcream and lip products craze. Guess it's because of the cold weather. The hands tend to get dry and I like taking warm baths when coming home from the cold outside. Here we go:

Favourite hand creams:

Crabtree & Evelyn
I was so lucky to get this set with 6 x hand creams on sale! I wanted to try their hand creams for a long time, but they were kind of expensive. Now I can't get enough of it. Their nice smelling, moisturising and non-greasy. My favourite is Gardeners Hand therapy, Avocado and La Source. Because their scent is so nice!

For Lips:
Lip balms from CanMake
Nice design, moisturising and sheer effect. My favourite type^^


 Dior Lip Glow
Moisturising, cute light pink colored lip balm. Hygienic and nice to look at. Review coming up later. 

Favourite for bath:

Shower Gels from I Love...
I love nice smelling body care products. This cute set with 6 different scents makes it easy to choose the one I want to use according to my mood. Their my favourite because their scent lingers on after getting out of the shower, it's like mild perfume^^ 

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...