Thursday, February 7, 2013

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Winter Therapy Kit

I have been a loyal fan of Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Lip balm, and my fifth one is almost empty now. I was thinking of replacing it, and thus I was so happy when I saw this:

Winter Therapy Kit from EA and the best thing is it was on sale!!
The winter therapy kit contained Skin Protectant 30 ml, Intensive moisturizing Hand Treatment cream 30 ml, Lip Protectant Stick and moisturizing gloves and socks?!

The red, square-shaped case is solid and nice for storaging beauty products, samples, books. It came with a little brochure with tips  on how to use the different products beside what they were intended for;) I'm going to make a short review on the products soon. I especially like the Hand Treatment cream^^

Moisturizing gloves and socks, supposedly to use after applying cream/lotion on your hand and feet to lock the moisture and make them extra soft the next morning*o*

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...