Friday, September 7, 2012

Beijing tomorrow!

I'm going to Bejing tomorrow and be there for 3 months! 
Kind of getting mixed feelings now, both nervous and excited, happy. Nervous because it's a big city, and I'm not very fluent in chinese :( But I think it will be ok, besides I got alot of opportunity to improve my chinese :P 

On the other side, I'm of course happy too:) I'm going with two good friends and it's nice to get some variation. My goal is to improve my chinese, visit known places in Beijing *the forbidden city*...and become familiar with the city for my next vacation with friends or family;)

However, this blog is probably going to rest (hiatus) for 3 months because unfortunately blogger is blocked in China-.- Until then, wish you a nice autumn^^

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...