Friday, August 10, 2012

New Home for My Camera

Not literally...I got this ''leather'' camera bag for my Canon g12. Ordered it online and couldn't wait for it to arrive!
The camera needs to be shielded from dust and scracthes caused by the cruel world...ehm...
over to a more serious note..

Taking up on Instagramming again since it's becoming popular by the day. 
Le camera bag/ Chocolate Ice Cream/ Ninja Fruit

This bag is in three different colours, black, brown (this) or dark brown. I picked this color because I prefer a light, brown color. I think it looks nicer and is easier to suit with other colors:) 

I like this case, it fits perfectly to my Canon g12 camera. And I like how it is divided into two parts, so I don't need to struggle with taking off the whole case whenever I want to use the camera! Yes, I'm using the strap that comes with the case, because it's much nicer than the boring, black original ones:P
 I like this case, it fits perfectly to my Canon g12 camera and looks good too^^ 
I like how the case is divided into two parts, which means that I don't need to struggle with taking off the whole case whenever I want to use the camera! The buttons on the side and bottom makes it easiy to remove.
This is how it looks when the ''top part'' is taking away. I think it gives the camera a kind of vintage look^^
And no, this bottom part doesn't slide off the camera, because you can fasten the camera to it by screwing the bottom screwer.It can also directly fit to a tripod, which I tried and it works:-)

 The bottom of the case. Screw it to the camera and fit it into a tripod, without removing the case, smart!
One of the buttons on the side.

Well, school begins next week:( I'm going to try to blog more these days which is left before returning to 
school-modus

What have you been up to lately:)?

- Mimi

6 comments :

  1. im too lazy to buy a camera case lol. i like the one you ordered. the quality looks good! plus the color is super nice ^_^

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha:P Yes, I like this camera case and the quality is good too^^

      Delete
  2. That's a great case, I've seen that in stores before. The leather is awesome and I am totally jealous of your cam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks^^ I haven't been able to use the camera much, but this is going to change...soon:P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...