Wednesday, June 20, 2012

See Ya!

I'm going to China tomorrow=D This will be my last post until I'm back, I think, since blogger, facebook etc., is blocked there-.-

I'm so happy because we are also going to Hong Kong! Rumour has it that it's a shopping heaven for shopaholics. My target shopping is clothes and cosmetics. I hope I may find something since when it comes to clothes I can be a little bit picky. The weather there is also very warm now, I hope it's not too unbearable-.-

And I must always bring a book with me to make the time on plane go faster:P This time I'm bringing with me The Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I have seen some good reviews about it and there's also made a movie of it so I'm looking forward to start reading it^^ 

Well, then I wish you all a nice summer(",)
Seeya!

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...