Thursday, June 16, 2011

China 2morrow!

The day has come, tomorrow I'll be going to China^^ I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I don't want to spend 13 hours on the flight>.< It's so tiring and I look so awful after the flighttrip o.O 


I'm going to bring with me my laptop, and I also realized that most of the sites which I visit, is  blocked in China-.- Including blogspot, Youtube, Twitter, facebook etc. What am I going to do, when I can't use my blog to keep up on my day-to-day in China=( And I can't neither visits other blogs-.-


Some happy news: My lenses which I ordered 1 week ago has arrived today=) I was so nervous that it might arrive later because it usually takes 10-12 days. And yes, I must blame myself for not ordering earlier, so this time it was kind of a gambling to see if I would get the lenses or not xD before my travel. I'm going to get them later today at the post office. Now I don't have to worry about taking very good care of the other pair of lenses, because I have 2 pair of these lenses now=)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...