Thursday, June 16, 2011

Books for my trip

I think books is something necessary for every trip. Then you have something to do while you are waiting for boarding, on a tube or when you are not shopping:P I bought two books which I will bring with me:


#1 Paulo Coelho - Demon i Panna Prym
I wanted to read something different so I went for this book. The other reason is because I have read so many positive reviews and comments about this authors works, therefore I want to see what everyone is talking about:P This book seems interesting because it's about wether good and evil exists in humans. Maybe this book will give me some surprises??

 #2 Alice Sebold - The Lovely Bones
I know there is made a movie version of this novel. I think it has an interesting plot and the way the main character is telling her story from heaven.





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...