Monday, December 8, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas!

This is going to be a long post with lots of pictures because I haven't posted anything since...*ahem* october :-O I really want to blog more.  I'm going to try to sum up what have been happening since autumn in this post...

Bought new jacket for winter. I need a warm jacket since I get easily cold but they are very expensive the really warm ones>.< However, I think it's good to invest in a good jacket, better to keep the body warm instead of freezing and ending up with a flu. I bought the Parajumper since it's warm, between the knees and I like the colour.

Finally I can take the Hobonichi techo 2015 in use because it starts with this year's december month^^ I want to decorate the diary and make it pretty with washitapes, drawings and stickers!

Afternoon tea and chocolate cookies^^

Have wanted to try Origins Drink Up lip balm a long time but couldn't decide which colour to choose. So happy that they have this Christmas set with four colours! They are moisturising and not so strong in colour. 

Couldn't resist to buy these cute ''house'' shaped hand creams from Etude House! The details is nice. They are moisturising, smells nice and small enough to make them easy to take with you^^


Haha, one of the thing I love with christmas is the varioous gift-sets because it's usually cheaper to buy a set with more products for the same price as when you buy a regular item. I, especially go hoarding for perfume sets every christmas because they always come with a free lotion or shower gelxD Me being a big fan of The Body Shop's products, I had to get one of their christmas sets for myself, hehe.

Love the packaging. Going to reuse it for storing.

Went for the Shea butter set because I like the neutral scent and I have been eyeing for the Shea scrub. The soap and shower cream is nice too^^

Say hello to my ever loyal pig phone minispeaker!

Bow-bookmark for my Hobonichi.

Warm and cosy slippers is a must for winter!

I will try to update the blog more. 
Wish you good luck with the christmas preparations and gift shopping^.^ 

Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...