Thursday, September 11, 2014

Books, Cardigans and new Clothes

The weather is getting chilly. Autumn is here, which means reading time!
I still have many books bought from last year *ahem which lays unopened >.<
One of my project for this autumn/winter is to finish minimum three books.

I'm going to start with this one:
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
A young adult book about the innocent, not always lasting and most difficult to forget, one's first love. 

Although it's getting chilly but not cold enough for thick jackets, I find myself addicted to cardigans.
I have bought atleast 4 cardigans the past month! My latest one is a long, blue wool cardigan that is under the knees. Don't know why, but I find myself liking the extra long cardigans although I'm short myself, haha.
My favourite at the moment:
Love the purple colour, suits almost everything.

Also one of my go-to cardigan, in light pink^^ I like the collar design too.

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...