Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cozy Christmas

I'm really in Christmas spirit this year, maybe it's because last year I was in Beijing and didn't got to experience the festive shopping and decorations in the streets and shopping centre at home. I think it's really cozy and enjoyable to shop presents for friends and family. And those pretty Christmas sets, especially those perfume sets. Drooling...

I did spend some money this year because I bought alot of presents..for myselfxD
I worked on Christmas Eve ( Hospitals doesn't close on holidays nah...) but it was a nice shift. We ate Christmas food and lots of chocolates and candies. Never felt so full after a shift.

My favourite, roasted almonds^^ Sweet and crunchy.

Have a still nice holiday everyone.

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...