Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Take Time to deStress

Taking a day off from internship today. I feel more energised and relaxed now after recharging my lost sleeping hours:P which means sleeping to late midday. How is it going to go for me when I start to work full-time .- when I barely survive this internship now?

Trying out Pukka tea, Vanilla chai. Smells good, love the mix of cinnamon and vanilla taste. Indeed warm and helps me to relax.

Breakfast. I have a craze for bearnaise sauce...

Changed the iPhone case. And no, I haven't spilled water on it, it's part of the case. Love the natural effect of it, looks real doesn't it?

- Mimi

2 comments :

  1. Tea is so good, I drink it
    everyday!
    I love the phone case! Nice
    fake water effects c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Me too^^ Love especially nice scenting tea

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...