Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bliss Lemon Sage Body Butter Cream Review

Bought this after coming home from China and noticed that my skin was getting dryer and dryer because of the cold weather:-(

It comes in a practical large blue tube. What I like best about this moisturiser are the scent of fresh, citrustic lemon. Honestly, it's the main reason I decided to buy it, sold right away! My personal experience is that body butters tend to be richer than lotions, but this body butter is easily absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy feeling^^ Although it's pricey, I think it's a nice, fresh body butter for dry skin. I, personally, is going to start to use this wonder everyday!

Plus points:
- Paraben free
- Contains vit.e and coconut oil for moisture and nourishment.
- Absorbs quickly.
- No greasy feeling.

Minus:
- If you are not fan of citrus scent, or lemon.
- Expensive.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...