Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello, it's been awhile since my last post. I was so happy when I found out that Blogger was accessible in China, but that was a short-lived happiness because after my one post, blogger was blocked-.-!

But now that I have returned from Beijing I'm planning to start with my blogging habit again, slowly but certainly. There still one exam left I have to finish before starting to post full-on againT.T

I had a very nice time in Beijing and will blog about it later, after sorting out my 1000+ photos I took.
It's a little strange to be back home, I think I'm gotten used to live in Beijing. I miss the food, the urban atmosphere, bubble tea! and just get out with my friends and explore...

However, hope and wish you all a nice holiday^^

Yeah, see mini-me:P


- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...