Thursday, June 14, 2012

Watercolor Camera and a new camera!

Still life watercolor practice. A simplified version of my Canon Xsi:P Took about 1 1/2 hour to finish.

Happy news; I got a new, ''small compact'' camera about some days ago^^ It's a Canon powershot g12, the one I wished for:D I'm going to post some of the photos I shot in my next blogpost. And maybe a short review too?

On to other things, Big Bang have released a new song: Monster and I'm so liking it! At first I didn't like it, but I gave it a second chance and become hooked! I like especially the soothing piano background sound. I have always been a constant fan of Big Bang since I started listening to kpop because I think they stand out from the other kpop groups and their music never fails to impress me^^

I think I need to catch up on some of the new kpop songs that have been released the past week. I feel like there are so many new groups debuting. Well, there are one group that have caught my attention: X-cross. Their debut song are La-di-da-di. The group have korean, chinese and japanese members, indeed a diverse group:P Take a look at their mv for their debut song if you haven't yet:)

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...