Monday, March 26, 2012

Bookworm

Borrowed three books altogether from the library=D Now I no longer can complain about nothing to read. 
The books I borrowed may be ''old'', but nonetheless I don't care. Two of them have already been adapted into movies, but...I haven't watched neither of themo.o If I like the book, I may watch the movie tooxD So far I have started on the Girl with a Pearl Earring. Haven't read much, but I like the story so far. Going to read it tomorrow on the tube on my way to school. 

- Girl with a Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
- The Death of Bunny Munro - Nick Cave

This is the last week before Easter break=D which means I got a whole week free to do whatever I desire! Yeah!


- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...