Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tvb: On call 36 Hours

I have started on a new Tvb drama: The Hippocratic Crush /On call 36 Hours
Honestly, I have never let myself watch a medical drama before, don't know why, I think it's because I just didn't wanted to. So I was kind of exciting when I started on this drama! 
Surprisingly, it was good and wasn't that typically death serious drama...which I first thought because of all the illnesses and fighting against the clock to save somebody. And they have taken in ethical problems and medical procedures which I kind of can relate to because of what I'm currently studying now^^ 
On the other side, how I wish to become a doctor (childhood dreams),  but that seems to be just an impossible dreamT.T 


Well, well, I'm off to watch ep. 12 now=D !

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...