Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bareminerals Full Flawless Face Brush review

I ordered this someday ago on Ebay, because it's like 50% cheaper than store-prices. Bought this for £10,95.
I chose this brush because I'm using their mineral foundation, and they recommended it to be used with this brush for best results, so I was curious because I find sometimes the Kabuki brush from The Body Shop gives me a little-bit cakey finish, although I'm not 100 % sure that it's because of the brush...but nevertheless I wanted to see if brushes from the same foundation brand might be much better because they are made to ''fulfill'' each other (that is what I think).

I have used this for one week now, and I must say I quite like it:)
The bristles are very soft, and they catch the powder nicely. It's like the powder is automatically sticking to the brush hair. I will say it's much better than the Body Shop Kabuki Bronzing brush.
The Full flawless brush expands when I swirl the product around the lock, which makes it great for mixing and blending the foundation. It's also easy to use for buffing. If I want to cover a large area (cheeks, whatelse lol!) faster, I just put a little pressure on the brush and it expands. This is nice for controlling how you like to apply the product, and I find it easy to use on small corner areas too, like the side of the nose.

Finish:
It looks less cakey, and my skin looks smoother after applying the product with this brush^^
The coverage is also good, and buildable with the help of this brush.


Any negatives? Hm...the only thing I would put a little criticism on is that the first time I used it, one strand of hair from the brush fell off-.-) It makes me question the brush's quality, but fortunately I'm ok with it's performance so far...

Conclusion:
So far, I like how well this brush picks up the foundation and it's blending/buffing abilities. The finish on my skin looks less cakey and it covers better. With this said, I'm not hating on my Body Shop Kabuki Brush, but for now, I prefer using this brush;) But I'm curious how this brush will be like, if I wash it once...hm...


* I washed it a week ago, and to my surprise and liking the brush is still soft and nice like new=D I have also ordered one more^^ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...