Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: Skinfood Rice Mask-Wash Off

I finally got my skinfood mask yesterday after waiting excited for a whole week=D
I bought it from Ebay. I tried the mask asap, and here's the review for it^.^


What it says on their website: A wash-off mask containing rice extract that moisturizes skin and brightens tone. With its texture of ground rice, it leaves skin bright, soft and lustrous (theskinfood.com).


Package: It comes in a simple, white plastic container. Honestly, I don't care much with the packaging because I think the more important thing is if the product does what it says.
The ingredients:
Formula: The mask's texture is kind of creamy, white and it has small grains. It reminds me of a scrub, but the mask isn't fluidly like a cleanser. I personally like the grains, because I might as well use it as a ''scrub'' after getting the benefits from the mask;) Two bargains in one! 


Scent: It's hard to explain the scent, but I loved it the first time I put the mask on my face. The scent gives off a relaxing and delicate touch. It really calms me downxD I think this mask might have some aromatherapy attributes too because of the nice smell^^


Positive: After washing off, the skin feels smooth and the complexion seems lightened. I noticed how smooth my skin was today when I dabbed on my moisturiser with my fingertips! I was quite surprised and couldn't believe it!


Negative: Nothing for now, because I have just used this once. Going to update if it's any after some more tries.


Conclusion: I like this mask, and can't wait for using it again^^ It does really what it says, my skin felt smooth for days and the skin texture improved a bit too! 

2 comments :

  1. nice review i want to buy the rice one and kiwi yogurt one but i'm kinda confused on which ones to buy :) i just want to buy them all lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear^^ I haven't tried the other Skinfood masks, just the cucumber and rice one...and so far I prefer the rice mask because it smell so nice xD I feel the same as you, I also want to have all the masks:P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...