Bb cream, also known as Blemish Balm was first a soothing treatment balm started in Germany. It was designed by dermatologists and surgeons for use on post operation patients. They were used to treat and soothe scars. Beauty brands in Korea started to develop their own Bb cream for asians. The positive things about bb cream is that it is base, primer, moisturiser and foundation in one. Many bb creams has different characteristics and properties. Some may be moisturising while others may have skin healing properties.
You may say that I may have been living under a rock, without knowing about the awesomeness of bb creams until NOW, but the truth is that I have tried bb cream before which was a not-so-nice experience. The bb cream I tried was strongely fragranced and my skin became itchy after I applied it!
It's been almost 2 years since>.< and I
Unfortunately, my skin have been acting crazy the past weeks after returning from ChinaT.T
Seeing all the blemishes makes me really depressed. And I also had an important meeting, so without my mineral powder
But to my surprise the bb cream was easy to apply, moisturising and didn't smell much! It looked a little light on my skin when first applied, and I was afraid that it may
Because of this, I decided to give bb creams a new try^^ Especially now that my skin is acting like a maniacT.T So I have ordered 6 different bb creams from Ebay <--I swear, I'm becoming hooked on that site, there's so much skincare products to choose from!
The bb creams that I bought are:
- Skin79 VIP Gold Super Plus BB Cream
- Skin79 BB Cream Miniature Set
- BRTC Blemish Recover Balm Bb Cream
- Etude House Precious Mineral Sheer Glowing BB Cream
Other bb creams that I'm considering trying:
- Missha Perfect Skin Cover <--Many good raves, but it contains mineral oil and I'm afraid my skin might react to this=S
- BRTC Jasmine Bb cream - A moisturising Bb cream
- Etude House Precious Mineral Sheer Flawless Skin <-- A covering bb cream. If the Sheer Glowing is good, but too light for my skin I might try this one!
- Dr. Jart