Thursday, March 3, 2011

Secret Garden Kdrama

Just wanted to share this^^

I have started to watch the korean drama serie Secret Garden! Wanted to see how the original is after watching Big Bang's parodyxD The parody made me curious about the drama, and so I started with this serie yesterday...and must say that I'm becoming slowly but surely hooked*o* The actors are all great and the house and lifstyle of the snobby characters are *o*
Hyun Bin as the main character is so funnyxD And romantic at times...I think it's really funny how a rich boy like him haven't experienced love, he seems so unsure about his feelingsxD I want to finish the series, but at the same time I have to think about an upcoming exam-.-

However, I really recommend this drama! It's funny but at the same time serious, and the plot is interesting! Can't wait for the body-switching part*o*

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...