Friday, February 25, 2011

Maxfactor Xperience Volumising Mascara


Review of my newest mascara. I heard some good raves about this new Max factor mascara, so I decided to try it out.

What it does: *hint* title................gives you volume!

What it really does: It really does as it says. My lashes becomes fuller and thicker, but personally I felt that one coat of this is too little for my skinny lashes, so I usually uses 2-4 coats to get the desired effect. My lashes also became longer, and I like it;)


The consistent/texture: According to their campaign it should feel creamy, but at the same time light, or weightless as they prefer. I love the consistent because the creamy consistent gives you the feeling that you are giving your lashes a moisturising boost^^ And the creamy consistent makes it easy to apply the mascara and it felt like it covered every lashes. The texture makes it smooth and easy to apply the mascara*o*

The only downside of it's texture is that sometimes my lashes gets stuck to the bottom lashes-.-

The scent: Mascara scent~
Overall, I think this is a good mascara, especially if you want fuller and longer lashes + a little bit moisturising for your lashes, because this mascara doesn't feel dry on your lashes.
Consistent: 4/5
Price: £ 14.9
Overall: 4/5

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...