Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cath Kidston iPod case

Finally got my iPod case today^^ Ordered it for a week ago and it felt like it took ages to get it, because the country were they shipped from is nearby and for this it took one week to get the parcel=S Pinkyparadise is faster, and it's in Malaysia!
Nice, lovely package^^




























But here it is and I like it, although it looks kind of different from the webshop image on Apple=S I thought it was going to have a pastel/light pink colour, but the pink colour is much deeper in reality. 
The cover looks great on my iPod touch 4th gen. It's so thin ^^ However, the quality of the cover is not that satisfying. Some of the skin colours have started to fade at the corners=( So its disappointing knowing that it costed me £32 and I expected alot better quality than this-.-



But I'm happy that I don't have to worry more about the mirror on the iPod being scratched and ripped^^

Meh, why does this post look so weird=S

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...