Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes Rose Garden Eyeshadow Palette Review

I have mostly brown, neutral eyeshadows. When I saw that Etude House has released two limited spring eyeshadow palettes with vivid pink and coral colors I knew I had to get one before they got sold out.

They have two different palettes; Rose garden and Cherry blossom. I wanted both, but went for Rose garden at the end because the colours are warmer and it would suit my warm skintone better. But the Cherry blossom palette is too pretty to be passed onT.T Maybe I'll buy it later >.<
The prize is good for a palette of six colours.

The size of the palette:
 It's actually small in size and lightweight, which makes it easy take it with you. The case is made of plastic and has mirror inside. The thing I like about Etude House is that their products have girly and cute designs*.*
 The name of the six shades. All the colours looks nice. Hard to choose one favourite, but I decided to get this palette instead of the Cherry blossom palette is because of the shade Juliette, Vintage rose and Handtied.

Taken in daylight:
 Juliette is a light, shimmery pink shade that I will use for highlights, on it's own or as a base.
Honey Bouquet is quite shimmery compared to the other colours. 

Handtied, Vintage Rose and My girl are the colours I'm very excited to try! I have never used red/pink eyeshadow before because I tend to go for the neutral look. But it's always nice to try something new.

I am quite satisfied with this palette. Finally I have an eyeshadow palette with other colours than just brown:P It's perfect for spring and summer.

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...