Friday, October 25, 2013

Where have you been?

Oh my...time goes by too quickly:O Already been one month since my last entry. I want to continue blogging, but I'm not really good with switching from work and then coming home and just relax.

Or...when I think about it, it's more that I just tend to sit and watch drama or read a book to relax after work. Too lazy to do other things.

But starting from today, I want to try to blog more:) Minimum once every week. I have many ideas and stuff to blog about, just have to write them down and post it^^

Starting with a little update of what I have been up to lately:
Got a burgundy Michael Kors Tote, the size is perfect for work^^ Autumn is soon over, love how everywhere the trees looks so nice because of the colorful leaves. 

Paycheck means go shopping-spree! Lately I have gone crazy on Ebay0.o Bought alot of Korean cosmetics and cute stationaries^^ Washi tape and korean diaries, can' wait to use them. 

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...