Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hi again!

It's been awhile since my last blog post=O But I'm thinking of catching up again with some blog posts, and what better is it to change the layout a little bit...with a new header^^ Got bored of the old one, although I quite liked it. Well, we'll see how long this one lasts;)


Lately, I have gotten myself into skincare=) Love the nice scent from colourful body lotions, which is also superb for moisturising dry skin from winter (if you find a effective one). Moisturising is the main reason why I have gotten into body skincare. Since it's not long before its summer and I'm kinda insecure about my complexion, I want to have nice skin which would look good paired with shorts and flowy dresses/skirts. Moisturising may be the key then. I bought my first body butter from The Body Shop, and I have also gotten myself products from Yves Rocher^^
The products is going to be reviewed later. In the meantime, a little teaser of that:

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...