Monday, April 16, 2012

Dark Shadows - Tim Burton

Guess what?! Right now, when browsing Deviantart I found out that Tim Burton has a new movie out, Dark Shadows with no other than Johnny Depp as the vampire Barnabas. The plot goes like this; Barnabas awakes in 1972 after being cursed and imprisoned by a jealous witch. His family is gone and the witch is back. It's supposedly a remake of the Dark Shadows series, which I can't say much about because I haven't watched it before. 
Nevertheless, I'm so looking forward to this movie after watching the trailer^^ I'm a big fan of Tim Burton movies, they are different from others. They have this dark atmosphere over them. And Depp is one of my favourite actors so with this two combined this is a movie I'm definitely going to watch=D It's coming out next month, May 11th^^ 

- Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...