Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas shopping the past days

The past days I have been spending my time shopping for my ''must-haves'' items for this winter. 
I found a pair of warm boots^^:
Although I wished for black/brown riding leather boots, but I still haven't found the perfect one yet. They were either awful looking or made my feet look like clowns feet. So I went for this boots instead. I don't think that they are that bad, they are comfortable and warm--isn't that the most important part:P 
But, honestly, I'm still in search for the perfect riding leather boots!

Of course the hands need some tlc too, so I got me these cute mittens:
The inside is lined with fleece, which prevents my hands from getting cold^o^

And I also shopped some beauty product^o^:

I went for the Neutral Wipes, because they didn't had the Simple Wipes-.- 
Body and face brush from The Body Shop. Want to try this brush too, because I'm quite liking their Kabuki Bronzing powder brush.
And I got me one more of the colour Miami Blue nail lacquer because I love this colour, it's fresh and strong. Lightens up any outfit! 

.
.
.
finally, the main item from this shopping is...the Clarins Fix Make-Up Refreshing Mist
Going to write a short-review later;)
Have a nice day^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...