Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stocking Up on Face cleanser and Some Shopping

I noticed that I was halfway through my currently favourite facial cleanser: Neutral Face Wash. 
In the start, I asked my sister to buy it for me on her way home from school, but to my dreaded fear the supermarket where I bought it from last time, didn't have it! And they didn't know when they were going to have it back in store! 


I remembered the hard time I had last time when I was shopping for this cleanser. Every shop I went to didn't have it! In the end I managed to get it at this supermarket near my home, so I wasn't exactly worried about not getting it the next time...guess I was wrong :( 


I decided then to look for it yesterday with my sister. I was prepared that it's not going to be easy to find this cleanser, but to my surprise we found it at our first attempt :mj ! As if that wasn't good enough, they also had a special offer where you got one product for free if you bought two products from selected skincare line (which included the Neutral line)! I was so happy :$
Happy because I found the cleanser at first attempt and I could save some money with this offer!
I bought three bottles of this cleanser, keke, really stocking it up! Now I don't have to worry for hunting it down the next time I run out of it :$


- I'm going to write a short review of it later :mj


Then we went looking for some new clothes. I wanted some warm,long and knitted cardigans. The weather is surpisingly not cold yet, although it's already november :/ Anyway, I love warm, soft feeling knitted clothes, and I was so happy when I found some nice ones from H&M :O I bought:

Love the dark, blue colour and the little belt-detail. The fabric has a soft feeling :$
 I think this is a cute cardigan! I also bought one in brown with nordic patterns!

Ciao!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...