Saturday, December 11, 2010

Geo Ultra Xck - 105

My first ever circle lenses! And I'm quite in love with these<3

At first I didn't like it because I wasn't used to how I looked with these. It looked kind of alien like on me and changed my appearance abit. Made me childishxD But after being used to it, I think these are pretty awesome lenses^^ My eyes look more vivid and awake, I doesn't look tired after schoolxD It does give you a dolly effect too^^

They definitely enlarges the black in your eyes. Mine become rounder and people commented on how different my eyes lookedxD One friend was like: Wooow=O They're HUGE! xD


Overall, I like these and have already purchased a new pair of these^o^ I'm happy that my first experience with circle lenses was a positive one;)

Comfort: 9/10
Colour: 10/10 <--Very intense black 
Enlargement: 10/10
I give it a: 10/10^^

Mimi

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...